Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Piper Jean Arnst

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

I hope that this post finds everyone warm and happy on a very snowy day and the beginning of the new year. Today Kaden is 5 months and yesterday we made progress in knowing what is going on with his skin. Last Wednesday Kade had blood taken to test for allergies... Monday I stopped at the pediatrician's office and the Dr. told me he is allergic to milk, peanuts, wheat, egg whites, and dog dander... So Kade is now on formula and not liking it to well. Our dog is supposed to be hypo-allergenic. I feel that it is at least a step in the right direction to getting him better! I would like to get him off of the steroid stuff that we are using! I was able to spend the evening with friends that I grew up with and get together still when we are all in the area.





We had a nice and quiet Christmas. We spent the weekend before Christmas with Jaron's family and his brother Derek was home from Nebraska. On Christmas, we spent the afternoon into evening at my brother Joel's house and played Wii into the morning. Sydney was trying to copy Kade.
We had a nice trip out east. Kade traveled very well. We were able to see several friends that I worked with at Mount Calvary, then traveled to Delaware to see another friend. It was nice to visit and enjoyed just seeing the sights of where we were married and first lived.



Maria and Kade



Jaron liked Maria's dog Sammy...






Kade liked Sammy too!

Well, Kade just finished his first all-formula feeding! I am praying that we will see results soon.

No comments: