Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Piper Jean Arnst

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fall Season

Fall is such a beautiful time of year and even with no trees on our property, there is still an abundance of leaves for Jaron to rake into a pile for Kaden. He wasn't sure what to make of the pricklyness, so we couldn't get him to smile.
It seems like every time that I put Kaden down for a nap and try to take one at the same time, he wakes up early. So when I got home and found this, I thought I'll just work on the computer for a few minutes until he wakes up and well it has been almost two hours! What a nap I could have had!!!

Friday nights we play a friendly game of poker with friends and we knew Kaden would not stand to miss the action by being in his bouncy seat... so we came prepared and we were right! He stayed up most of the night.

No comments: