Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Piper Jean Arnst

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

As of today...


Well, we went for a "weigh in" at the dr.s on Monday and Kaden weighed 11.14 lbs and was 23 1/2 inches. It is a wonderful service that we can just pop in and get him weighed to make sure we are on track! Not three months yet, but we put him in his bumbo chair and he did really well, not long term though. Still not fond of being on his tummy so have to work with the boppy still.

I was up at Kindred Spirit last week and Jerod gets really excited when Kaden is around. He was already to hold Kade. I'm exhausted... Loving my time, but still need to watch what else is going on. ...

Finally got Frankie a bed and well what does he do... a picture was the only way to describe it.

We went to the apple orchard on Saturday and picked raspberries... Kaden slept the entire time. Yesterday Shaunda and I made Jam... Can't wait for breakfast tomorrow.
Well I can't upload any of my images, so I'll post those later!

No comments: