Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Piper Jean Arnst

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 19, 2007

nothing yet...

As of my last appointment... nothing is happening and since my Dr. will be gone on vacation... we shall just wait and see what happens! The baby's movements feel much more deliberate now! :) Especially with no more room! Well, I am making some headway on projects for class so that is helpful and feels promising...It helps to have things pressing to do so I am not just at home WAITING. After 3-4 people mentioned facebook, I looked it up and joined and it has been fun seeing what other people from high school and college and beyond are doing. Well, I have taken a longer break than I planned on, but haven't moved from the chair and well, my body is not happy about that! Oh yeah, if nothing happens on its own, we go in on the 31st at 7:00am.

No comments: