Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Piper Jean Arnst

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Due Date!

Well, it's here... sorry Curt and Jen, both were off on the date! And well although the baby is moving like crazy, that doesn't mean anything else is happening! Jaron did finish painting the nursery, and put the crib together. It will take a bit to make it girlie if we have a girl, but no big deal. I still have to finish my power point on Cerebral Palsy and then I'll finish my case study after the baby comes. I know that God prepares us to want this baby out! Heartburn is still rampant and well still getting up every couple of hours through the night... may as well have help and the baby on the outside! 2 of 12 at church have had their babies... two boys so far. Don't know anyone having a girl. 3 of us don't know and two haven't found out yet. Well, pictures...

and just for good measure... Frankie! He doesn't like to leave my side.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Wickland said...

The nursery is so cute!! And girls can like jungles, too. ;)

My birthday prediction is Wednesday, August 1st. A cruel day to guess, but I'm sticking with it! I was right for Ellie's...

Thinking of you!!