Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Piper Jean Arnst

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 6, 2007

Wondering...

Never really expected that I would be among the women who got sick so much during pregnancy. I feel like I could keel over at any time to just sleep for hours. Jaron has been very supportive although his "Your eating again!" comments make me a little aware to make sure that it is healthy. It has been fun sharing the news and getting responses. Just wish we could stop wondering about our jobs. Really don't know. We don't feel God directing us strongly in either direction. Just wish we knew. Always in HIS timing.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Wickland said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you! Sorry about the sickness, though. Hopefully that will pass by the end of the 1st trimester. When exactly are you due?

Nicole Flenniken said...

I am sooooo excited for you! You are going to be a mom! I am also excited that I will be home when your precious little one arrives! Congratulations! Nicole