Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Piper Jean Arnst

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Next Appointment

Well, we had our "12 week" appointment and well, Dr. doesn't think something is exactly right... Everything is okay, just said that she thinks that I'm a bit bigger for "my" date. Either we are further along than we already thought (Which would not suprise me since I wasn't really keeping track) or the other option that she hinted at is...2. Jaron has been teasing at this from the beginning, but I've been writing it off as another of his ploys to get my goat. With my extreme discomfort up until this time, we shall see. We are going for an ultrasound on Tuesday. So Tuesday it is. I honestly think that I may just be further along than originally though, but hey who knows! Or there is just the possibility that she was wrong... imagine that a Dr. wrong! :) well that is all my surmising for now! Until then! Jodi

1 comment:

Elizabeth Wickland said...

SO.... how'd the ultrasound go?? Been thinking of you.