Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Piper Jean Arnst

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

high school revisited...

Today was my first day with the students at my old high school. I am going to be setting up a program for those students who have special needs, whether the student already has an IEP or 504, or just needs help. Today I was walking through the halls and as classes were changing and felt just like back in the day. Being short and more than 3/4th of the students towering over me reminds me of why I went into elementary ed. :)
Taking this job has really deepened my dependance on God and I have taken Phil. 4:13 as a theme verse for this experience. When I say it though, it seems fitting to think it out as "God can do all things through me because He gives me strength."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome that you have this job - glad to see you are relying on Gods strength.