Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Piper Jean Arnst

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

July part 2

Kade has really taken an interest in cleaning... gets that from his dad. :) Before his nap the other day I told him we needed to "clean up" and put the toys away. We sang songs while cleaning and then it was time for nap... well Kade was not ready. He wanted the vacuum out and wanted to vacuum before nap. When I told him no he about melted down. I took the vacuum out of the closet and told him after nap we would vacuum. That was good enough for him. Sure enough when I got him up he was trying to see if the vacuum was still there and he helped me clean and then wanted "I do it" :) Let's just hope that this lasts!Also Kade thinks that he can swim... We were at Jaron's Aunt and Uncle over the fourth and he wanted me out of the way. He would just jump into the water! I let him go just far enough that he would learn he was not a fish, but that didn't stop him. He would get out of the pool and go around and try to get in from the side! We bought floaties the next time we went to a pool and he still was pushing me away, but at least he was staying above water this time!

I have started a garden this year... first ever and I have one sugar pea and one sunflower so far! The squirrels are getting into my deck boxes and so my basil is paying dearly.
Head and tail hanging out...
This one fell over shortly after I took this picture... not sure if he was still in it.

No comments: