Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Piper Jean Arnst

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 27, 2009

Let's see what has been happening...

For the last four months I have been long term subbing for a K-1 Mildly cognitive impaired classroom. I view each long term job as a learning experience. I am glad that I am done so I can spend more time with my family. Jaron's schedule has taken some time to adjust to.

My Mom, Shaunda and I went on a girls get away cruise at the beginning of Feb. It was great to hear people like Candace Cameron, Karen Kingsbury, Shannon Etheridge and so many more... plus great music like Big Daddy Weave, Phil Joel, Carried Away, Shane and Shane, and more!

It'll take me some time to update pictures and fill in the last few months. Thanks for checking back in!

No comments: