Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Piper Jean Arnst

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Almost there...

Well, I can't believe how time flies, but yes, here we are... Kade is almost one! I need to do a lot of updating, but this was one that just couldn't wait!



This summer has been a very busy one... aren't they all? After our trip I was working at Kindred here and there and am taking 2 summer classes. I wasn't sure if I wanted to or could even do the load, but it will be very nice to have two out of the way. Jaron has been working with a guy from church doing some construction type work and that has really been helpful for our budget. He has been called for a position for corrections so the academy will start in September. I haven't heard about anything yet, but we shall see.
Hopefully I'll get more posted about some of the things we have done this summer... in the midst of it all.

No comments: