Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Piper Jean Arnst

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 4, 2008

9 months

Wow! To think back to all of the exhausting nights we had when Kade was first born... and last night. Poor guy couldn't sleep because his nose is so stuffy! When he lays down he struggles to breath. He kept waking up and would panic! So we were up too! :)


It is amazing to me at how quickly time goes! I know every new parent says that... but to look back, I am amazed. How everything is new again and exciting as we watch things that we have seen every day become new when watching through his eyes. Like opening and closing doors! He has taken particular interest in this habit!



And of course my favorite... looking at the flowers!

Which I'm sure that one day he will pick and bring in the house. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sure is growing fast!!

DD said...

Oh my word! I love your blog! So cute!! I love the flower comment. IT made me laugh b/c the other day Annabelle picked me a dandolion! So you might get a weed before you get an actual flower ;-)