Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Piper Jean Arnst

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

growing so fast!


I am amazed at how fast time flies! Well first off naps fly by- whether for me or Kaden! Morning comes oh so fast, then it's night again and then well, morning follows again and well it is amazing that I don't seem to get much done. Well I guess half the time I find myself just gazing in wonder. Last Friday, the 14th he weighed in at 10lb 7 oz. We can go weigh in any time and since his dr.'s office is only 6 blocks or so away, we like to take advantage of stopping in. We have his checkup this Friday though so I guess we are going ahead with immunizations since we have not really taken the time to research like we wanted to.


Kaden has been sleeping at least 7 hours for the last few weeks and well it was seeming that he might be colicky, but today he has been smiling most every time I have gotten him up.

Kaden has found the mirror on his swing and just stares! He doesn't even seem to blink.




Frankie is still jealous of Kaden and tries to see what is going on.


Jaron, My Dad, and brother Joel are headed up to Canada to go fishing this weekend! After all my parents have been through, the plane is on floats and the guys are headed out... It's not Alaska, but it's a start!


No comments: