Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Piper Jean Arnst

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 9, 2007

Checkups

Monthly checkups and all still seems well. Still dealing with the occasional bout of morning sickness, very tired. Haven't spent much time figuring out what we will be doing yet. Thanks to Dave Ramsey we have no debt (other than our house) and more than 5 months saved in our "emergency account". I have the possibility of going back to what I was doing before we were here... or could go back to school to get my special education certification. I don't know. Even as we look at creating our timeframe for leaving, there are many things that I could do part time here, plus bring the baby with me. Not much else happening.

1 comment: